- Coordinate with Internal Team and/or Client to produce 2D CAD drawings.
- Review input documents/data received from customer and convert to appropriate CAD documents as agreed upon by Analytics and the customer.
- Produce Elevations, Sections and Detail drawings per client requirements
- Consult with his supervisor and/or Client to determine the architectural and installation requirements for assigned project and to discuss any issues arising out of the processes.
- Seek design information from Client to ensure the smooth flow of the Preliminary and final drawing process.
- Meets agreed deadlines and task benchmarks set by Client/ Department Head
- Document and keep client directory of drawings, blocks, legend and details up to date.
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by your supervisor.
- Contribute effort to achieve company-wide objectives in terms of yield, output quality and delivery time
- 0-1 year of working experience on AutoCAD
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills with good spoken English is an added advantage.
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision, self-motivated and good analytical skills.
- Good Team Player, well organized, able to multi-task, and work under pressure in a demanding environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Thorough understanding and efficiency with company drafting standards
- Able to perform under tight schedules and deadlines with minimum supervision
- A pleasing personality, assertiveness a positive attitude
Research & Development
Full Time, Permanent
Engineering & Manufacturing
Diploma in Mechanical, Any Graduate
AutoCAD, CAD, MS Office, Mechanical engineering,