Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for producing architectural working drawings including all details for architectural interior projects.
- Conceptualize and sketch design plans
- Undertake design project from concept to completion.
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project.
- Define project requirements and schedule during the brief
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans.
- Set costs and project fees according to budget.
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing, this includes millwork, tile, elevations, plans, sections, and RCPs.
- Maintain / organize project files, schedules, and specifications.
- Site visits and assisting in construction supervision.
- B. Arch or M. Arch candidates with 10-12 years of work experience in corporate office interiors/ interiors are preferred
- Software skills of REVIT / BIM / Sketchup/ CAD is must.
- You should be well versed with planning, designing, and detailing of workplace interiors
- Ability to present your technical and soft skills
- He/she should possess good presentation skills
GRC/GFRC Engineering – Other
Engineering & Outer designer
Construction & Site Engineering
Full Time, Permanent
B.Arch in Any Specialization